Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just moved to phoenix from north carolina and wondering if any one is from here who knows the laws on the diesel trucks, i have a 5in exhaust ready to go on and a egr delete just wondering if ill have any issues. thanks

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Maricopa County has emission standards like that in California. My trucks are registered in Pinal County so I can do what i want with them...Register the truck then make your mods, and make sure you keep the stock components for future registration and smogging.

P.S. welcome to the valley.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the help and how often will i have to test?

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
It depends on the vehicle...They will tell you when you get it registered. It might be every two years

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks agin

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
no there is deffinatly laws. it depends on the year of truck. i had a 7.3 and i had it tested with a strait pipe and it passed. if i were you i would deffinatly keep all stock components cuz you never know. also wait to do your mods. welcome to the vallet. where you livin at

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just out of the usmc been here almost a month, im in the city by the va hospital, 7th st and indian school rd.

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
Welcome to the ORG! Glad to have ya. Fellow Zonie here living out in Surprise. I used to work just down the road from you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts