Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 469 Posts

·
'consent of the governed'
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My woman left me, my truck just got totaled, and my dog died. I'm gonna miss that dog. JK. It never ceases to amaze me how fast people will show you pics of their pets, myself included. I know this has been done before, but after the big boss fiasco, I think it is needed, for me at least. I love all animals, some on my lap, some on my plate. Let's see some pics of your true best friend. I'll start, but please no breed arguing, only for the love of pets.

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
Here's my one-eyed chocolate lab named Cy, which is short for Cyclops. WHAT? He doesn't know what it means! :hehe:

PS. Before we got him, he was used to train fighting dogs so that's why he only has one eye, half an ear on that same side and numerous scars all over.

·
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My boy was found on the side of the road in a dark neighborhood with multiple dog bites, broken ribs(one is removed, damaged beyond repair), other unknown surgeries, a tore up ear, and his THROAT SLIT. Some dirt bag was done with him because he is not a fighter. He runs away from chihuahuas and into the arms of the nearest human.

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Here's my one-eyed chocolate lab named Cy, which is short for Cyclops. WHAT? He doesn't know what it means! :hehe:

PS. Before we got him, he was used to train fighting dogs so that's why he only has one eye, half an ear on that same side and numerous scars all over.

Hey Shawn, cool Dog Bud. I would like to meet him one day.:)

·
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I threw in an edit about no breed arguing.
Beautiful looking best friends you guy got there, I love em all. Let's see some more

·
Registered
570 Posts
Dont have a dog at the moment. Had this fat cat for 8 years though!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,714 Posts

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Here's my little girl Kiley. Got her from a shelter on a vacation 4 years ago. Best and sweetest dog I've ever had.

linda 026.jpg
You can tell by her eyes she's a sweetie! Thx for sharing.:)

·
Super Moderator
5,944 Posts
The black lab is Lilly and the boxer is Luna... They are basically my children at this point... Lilly goes everywhere with me... I have taken her to work with me. Luna belongs to my better half, and is probably one of the most loveable dogs ever to walk the planet. The only one I don't have a pic of atm is the foster we had for about 3 weeks. Her name was hope and she was a pit/shepard mix. One of the most fun dogs I have every had the pleasure of having in my house.

I love all dogs... big, small, loud, or grumpy... If you are ever in the Minneapolis area-ish... Give me a ring and I would love to get dogs together.

My girl is a dog trainer for petsmart and has been studying animal behavior/science for several years now. Dogs are pretty much all we do in our spare time...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Dogs, cats, turtles, any animal that brings you happiness is a Godsend.

This fat bastard (see what I did) was laying there, so I put a lighter on his belly. He didn't move, so I put another one there. He didn't move, so I took a pic.
He's a BIG one! Love the color too.:)

·
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
My mom and her 9 brothers and sisters are from Minneapolis, so I may take you up on that. My boy in the truck and shop. Only in the shop 20% of the time, but when I can bring him, I do.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Dogs, cats, turtles, any animal that brings you happiness is a Godsend.

This fat bastard (see what I did) was laying there, so I put a lighter on his belly. He didn't move, so I put another one there. He didn't move, so I took a pic.

Lol. My cat lays the same way

·
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
1) Home made scratching post and kitty shelves. 2) Kitty in the window. Every time this cat sits, her tail swings around and covers her front feet. Every time. She is female and gray is male.

1 - 20 of 469 Posts