Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father inlaw wants to get a chip that you can adjust on the fly. He only has $400 to spend. I was thinking the best chip for his 2003 F250 6.0L is either an Edge Juice or TS Performance MP8 module. These both seem to fall in his price range and I have the Edge Juice in my 04F250 6.0L and it does what I am looking for. ANy suggestions very much appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
if i were you i would talk him into the SCT. its not on the fly, but it is better for his tranny. im sure most others on the site would agree with me. Custom tunes are the only way to go with the 6.0L!!

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
I also agree that the SCT is the only way to go for the 6.0L. It is better for the motor and the tranny than any of the other tuners out there. That is just my 2 cents worth. I am sure there will be others along to give you their opinion. Good luck in your search for knowledge.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree with you both, and I have explained this to him, but very stubborn. I do want to change to the SCT which one should I go with. I saw this flasher on extreme diesel P/N SCT Strategy Pre-Programmed Flash Device SF 9415A

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
I would check with any of our vendors here on the site. They are all very capable of helping you choose the right one for your needs. You will want to do custom tuning. The "canned" tunes are ok, but the custom tunes are where its at IMHO. They are made for your specific needs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts