Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we don't continue to post everything we have to say in the "Anyone in Alaska thread" I figure we can start our own performance discusion here

·
Registered
23 Posts
So I guess I will start it off. I have a 97 F-250 5spd, 7.3 of course. My plans are, brand new AC injectors, intercooler kit, 1.0 turbine housing, TW 6pos chip, and 17* SD HPOP. Already have intake and exhaust, need guages though. I know people are saying that with the 1.0 turbine housing you will run into EGT problems but for $150 bucks i figured Id give it a whirl and see just how bad the EGTs really are.

Any recomendations? Do's or Dont's?

·
allergic to hot weather
1,208 Posts
my buddy has a 1.0 housing and he said it take from the top end.
I hope to get my TW chip soon but now im broke

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have a TS chip, its pretty damn nice but I hate the hard shifts, and it seems like it idles high...in all positions...time for a reburn. I love smoking the intersections out tho...its always fun rollin the coal...next is some 4" TB exhaust...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a TS chip, its pretty damn nice but I hate the hard shifts, and it seems like it idles high...in all positions...time for a reburn. I love smoking the intersections out tho...its always fun rollin the coal...next is some 4" TB exhaust...

I have the TS chip too and it seems to idle high in all positions but the 140 extreme where it drops, and i can really tell the line pressure is bumped up in the 140. I'll be going for a reburn soon to. Not sure if i'll go TW or DP?? :confused:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I figure since I started this I oughta actually say something. It looks like I am the only 6.0 here but I have everything but my zoodad mod installed from my signature. I have to tell you guys that NDP has the whole 7.3 thing dialed in. I know he either does his own chips or know's TS personally. You guys should give him a call

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ford Rep... Dealership?

·
Registered
46 Posts
06hdsuperduty dont worry another 6.0 guy here to back ya up. 06 f250 cc sb all mods listed below just waitin on eric from innovative to email my new tunes.. my luck would be order my tunes while hes on vacation.. and ive never heard of a ford rep unless calvin worthington is him

·
Registered
37 Posts
Had a 6.4 and traded it for a new 6.7 after egr and radiator failures.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts