Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a delete pipe and the programmer from BADP two sundays ago and they said it would take 7-10 business days to send out. If anybody has delt with them lately, what type of programmer do they use and how long did it take to get it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
i only know one person on here wth one and thats pahrump and you wont get what he has. i thought they were sending a cable and emailed you a file that you used a laptop to install?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I orderes my 5" DPF delete pipe from BADP on 5/5 and received it yesterday afternoon! Looks nice sitting on my workbench but I wish Spartan would release their Dashdaq tunes so I could start blowing some smoke. Their deadline is June 1st and if I have no tuner, I am going to cancel my preorder status and Purchase the BADP Tunes.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I was told today by BADP that they should have the cables in by this weekend...the new tunes are ready, they just need a way to deliver them to the truck......sound familiar....lol

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Yes the TUNES will be sent over the net...downloaded to your laptop then uploaded to your truck.....called LIVE LOAD.

They will send you a cable that goes form a USB port to your OBDII port on your truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts