Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever done business with them? They have a full set of stock reman injectors with glow plugs and valve cover gaskets for 1659 and another injector kit with "Recon" injectors for 1529

·
Bump To Pass!!
11,903 Posts
I just put one of their HPOP in a buddys truck and it was bad out of the box. Had to pull it and send it back to them to "flow test" and then they sent us another pump that was good. Do some research I belive there are some bad reviews on their injectors.

·
Registered
863 Posts
jessie can get you a set for 6-700 and thats a full set with warranty. check out warren diesel! much better and great rep on here

·
Registered
577 Posts
jessie can get you a set for 6-700 and thats a full set with warranty. check out warren diesel! much better and great rep on here
Is this something you have to speak to Jessie about? I looked on the site and couldnt find anything close to that price!

·
Island Dweller
1,300 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey everyone I really appreciate the info.

@ RDUNAGAN, i am curiousabout the 6-700 a set as well, Did you mean 16-1700$ a set?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I talked to Patrick at Warren Diesel and he has me sold on a set of 155/30's for 1300.
I am GREAT with that. Those guys are really nice and knowledgable. I kept him on the phone for a while just asking questions about other things I was curious about and He didnt hesitate at all helping me out. As soon as I can afford to put my truck down for a bit they WILL be getting my Business.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I just got a set of new injectors from them 155/30's. I got the new remans not cores so it was more than that in price but thats the way I wanted. Patrick was very helpful and spent plenty of time answering my questions too. I would highly recommend them.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Go with Warren. Just spoke with patrick the other day. I'm gonna be sending my injectors in next week to have them turned into 175/stock. $600 is what he told me. Pretty excited about that!

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
863 Posts
sorry i was off here for a few days! glad you got hooked up with warren

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I am pretty excited about the injector swap, i just gotta wait until i can put my truck down for a few days. Does anyone know how long it should take to change all 8.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
takes me about 4 hours and thats with screwin around but i do it alot too

·
Registered
347 Posts
I use to live in Pensacola and when i was having a few issues with my truck i stopped by there to ask them a question about injectors and the guy i spoke with was a total A**HOLE, good luck !!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rdunagan, are there any tips you can give me??

Thanks for the Link Colonel

·
Registered
863 Posts
Rdunagan, are there any tips you can give me??

Thanks for the Link Colonel
12 mm gear wrech works magic on the pside. also on the pside take the standpipe out of the rail before you remove the rail. sometimes the standpipe likes to stay with the rail and then you gotta put a few bolts in the rail and then remove the standpipe so i normally just remove it before hand and it will come out in one piece you just gotta hold your tounge right. being that its your first time do one injector at a time so you know you torqured them down and your not second guessing yourself. 19mm short socket will also pop the wiring harness out of the rocker box. take your time and remove the least amount of stuff that always saves time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts