1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
I'd rather see that nag pulling a cart.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
you know whats worse obama is their puppet.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
good article

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
you know whats worse obama is their puppet.

Then they need to wash their hands when they are done.:doh:

You know if they add Hillary to that bunch, it will be called the "4 horse's %##es".

G

·
There bad ....but BUSH and CHENEY killed 4000 + of our troops on a LIE .. wake up .. this nation is in REAL trouble... obama has killed no one ..

·
Raging Lunatic
8,803 Posts
There bad ....but BUSH and CHENEY killed 4000 + of our troops on a LIE .. wake up .. this nation is in REAL trouble... obama has killed no one ..
WOW! Sounds like your a liberal :hehe: Obama may not have killed anyone yet, but you and I my friend will not be able to recognize the world as we know it if he gets in. Believe what you will, but Big Government" is not the answer.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
:tard::tard::tard::confused: WOW what a.. who do you... nevermind

·
Raging Lunatic
8,803 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Along with the Germans, British, French, Isreal, and alot of others. That war probly would not have happened if France kept the pressure on Sodam, but there were making alot of money off of him, along with the corrupt U.N. All Iraq had to do was account for the weapons thay already had admitted thay had, but thay did not. The liers are the power hunger libs.

Yes we are in real trouble. Read the article for starters.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,866 Posts

I didn't know Pelosi was a member here?

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Reguardless of the reasons they said we were going to Irag, we have achieved many good goals there and 4000 dead troops is terrible but lets not forget the terrorist killed almost that many in 20 minutes here on our soil and disrupted the entire countries finacial system as well as put the fear in all of us. When you can't feel safe at night falling asleep, thats when this country is in trouble.
IF we had not gone over there, we would be fighting this battle in our own backyard.

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,885 Posts
Reguardless of the reasons they said we were going to Irag, we have achieved many good goals there and 4000 dead troops is terrible but lets not forget the terrorist killed almost that many in 20 minutes here on our soil and disrupted the entire countries finacial system as well as put the fear in all of us. When you can't feel safe at night falling asleep, thats when this country is in trouble.
IF we had not gone over there, we would be fighting this battle in our own backyard.
Word up brother!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts