Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Truck is gone, these need to find new homes.

7.3 Stainless HPX crossover tube, ITP SS hard tube, I believe it was used (doesn't look like it). $50.00 shipped

Front tow points, these mount with a plate inside the frame horns and are a closed loop design. I cannot remember the brand name. Painted satin and were on the truck for 3 years. Still straight. $80 shipped (these are heavy)

Factory service manuals, 1996 Electrical and vacuum, 1996 body chassis, 1995 powertrain/drivetrain, and 1995 7.3 supplement. These are used and nowhere near new but no pages have been ripped out and are in serviceable condition. $150 shipped

1997 Owners manual, with inserts. I had a 96 and bought these just to have. Found the 96 so these need a new home. $20.00 shipped

Warn Premium hubs for a Dana 44 (<------44 not 60) with hub fuses, were my trail spares and will come with a spare gaskets and nuts, (basically extra crap), are LN in a beater box. $75.00 shipped

I will get pictures if needed, have feedback on ebay under "entrygun". Located in Eastern VA, if local pickup is desired.

If I find anything else, I'll throw it in with the first order.

Everything (minus the lockouts) for $270 shipped USPS with delivery confirmation.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
7.3 Stainless HPX crossover tube, ITP SS hard tube, I believe it was used (doesn't look like it). $50.00 shipped ***SOLD***

Make an offer on the rest.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found an Isspro boost 0-30 gauge, $35 shipped or I'll throw it in with the remainder of the parts for $230 shipped (tow points/FSM/owners manual + Gauge)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The boost gauge is $25 shipped.

The tow points will fit in a flat rate box so they are now $65 SHIPPED.

The lockouts are $65 shipped.

The FSM's have been lowered to $120 shipped.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, these have all required hardware. Basically, you pull the front bumper and these hook into the frame horn and the plate and bolt sandwich the frame. The hardest part is the front bumper. The bolts were anti-seized by me when I install, so there is no corrosion.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Does the gauge have the hookup kit or would I need to get that?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Would you do 20 shipped? i'm just up the road in Richmond.

·
Too cool for school
9,886 Posts
No, these have all required hardware. Basically, you pull the front bumper and these hook into the frame horn and the plate and bolt sandwich the frame. The hardest part is the front bumper. The bolts were anti-seized by me when I install, so there is no corrosion.
Alright. Do you take paypal?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I offered you 20 for the gauge. Will you taKe it? I can pay thru PayPal immediately.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Pictures of the crossover tube?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Did you ever sell that boost gauge?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts