Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
K guys i need to clean out some stuff. this is going to be first come first serve on these items. all sales are final

• 6 Recon White Lightnings 60" $70.00+ship each
  • 1 Intake kit for 99-03 7.3l This is new with filter still in plastic. its a dry filter kit. bought it for display purpose but dont need it anymore. its a drop in style that goes into your stock bottom half of the intake box... $150.00 Shipped to anywhere in the 48 states
  • because of the great success of the stubbie antenna sale i went and bought some more at a cheaper price so ill be selling them at 24.95+ship. i have 9 black and 9 billet left. they are 15" long.. you can purchase the antennas from here: Stealth Automotive. Accessories
  • Also have 2 Recon Cab light kits for people without factory cab lights. 1 clear lens/black base. will include a free wire harness. $70.00+ship each SOLD!

this picture is of the intake

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Wow, those are some good prices!

·
Registered
348 Posts
I would get a set of cab lights but i was banned :ban1: from buying anything else till after the wedding.:doh::doh::doh:

But i did get to order my gauges from ya last night.:woot::woot:

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I would get a set of cab lights but i was banned :ban1: from buying anything else till after the wedding.:doh::doh::doh:

But i did get to order my gauges from ya last night.:woot::woot:
i know how that feels i am not susposed to use my irs check on my truck, but we all know that doesent mean i wont. (maybe new stacks:woot:)

also is it gonna be hard to change that filter it looks pretty tight in there

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
do you still have the black base ones??

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
how much for the broom in the pic of the intake??? :crazy:

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Raul's antennas work really well, I recently bought one and I haven't noticed any loss of reception. Plus they look really good

·
Registered
509 Posts
Curious....how to the antennas install? Only antennas I've ever removed have the wire attached directly to the mast.Does the factory one just unscrew from the based and you screw the replacement one on (I'm interested in a black one)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts