Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,700 Posts
where are you located? what years are the engines?

I'll take a turbo pedestal and maybe a couple oil rails

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shelby twp mi

Did you want a pair of rails and a pedistal? I can get you a quote for shipping

·
Registered
344 Posts
Do you have the metal 03-04 intercooler pipe going from the intercooler to the intake elbow an everything (boots) needed to make it work? If so I may be interested. I want to replace my plastic one. Thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
do you have the ccv that sits on top of the drivers side valve cover?

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
I'll take the heads, shipped to 21009. I'll also take the oil feed tube too if it is the solid tube without the flex section. PM me final cost and payment details.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I pm'd him saying I would locally pick up the heads on 9-12 and haven't heard back.

·
Registered
344 Posts
His OP says to email him because he won't be on much, but I never saw an email address. He's got a lot of people interested that he's gonna lose out on if he doesn't do something.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Still no response huh? Ugh.....what was the point in even posting this thread in the first place then?!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the block heads intake and alternator. There wasn't much left when I left there lol (sorry guys)

·
War is the answer!
5,386 Posts
I need the coolant y pipe under the degas bottle. 32174

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Don't even bother guys. I sent him money for a module over a month ago and nothing. Just one lie after another. Now I just get ignored. What a guy!! Don't waste your money or time on this tool.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts