Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Did your ebpv function properly? I would like the electronic solenoid off the back k of the pedestal if possible, or I'll just buy the whole pedestal for the right price.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I guess I should post the fact that I bought this truck as a parts truck, the injector wiring harness was damaged so it didn't run when I bought it.
that being said I was assured that everything worked fine before the wiring mishap.

I will have a look at the pedestal and if it looks good I would be willing to let it go for $40 plus shipping. if you shoot me your ZIP code I will look into shipping for you.

·
The Maddawg
5,734 Posts
Radiator?

~ The Maddawg

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
rad is good I will measure it up and look into shipping today

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
well plans changed and the 5spd swap stuff is available, minus the transmission and driveshafts.
truck is going to the scrap yard soon so let me know what you want.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
nope its a 5spd, plain janer, still have the steering column and wheel though

·
DERAIL MOD!!!
23,192 Posts
Up pipes and y manifold from manifolds to turbo to 30115? And on a second note the turbo too

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
well I have one but once I pull it and pack it and ship it out you could probably buy a new one.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Just for shiggles what would you want for a shipped price?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
shoot me a zip code and I will look into it

·
DERAIL MOD!!!
23,192 Posts
Bump for parts arriving, thanks again sam

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
no problem, hopefully they will work for you.

truck is getting torn down and off to the scap yard after this weekend, so if you need anything let me know now!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Trans crossmember and the r wheel drive shift lever and bracket shipped to 77532

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
saved the crossmember and I assume you mean the transfer case shifter and linkage. have that too.
I am out of town till Friday, I will measure it up and check shipping for you then.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Ya that's what I'm hunting I'm not sure it will be worth shipping just let me know

21 - 39 of 39 Posts