Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pic of truck is in sig, many good parts for sale! Let me know what you need! Truck ran and drive great! I couldn't sell it as is some I'm robbing some parts for my two other trucks and parting out the rest!

Seats & door panels sold already!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
What condition are the foglight and headlight lenses in? My lenses are foggy. Condition of the leather on the steering wheel? I'm sure I could use some other stuff.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Would you be willing to part with the cab light harness? The harness I got is cut. Also does it have backup sensors?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would you be willing to part with the cab light harness? The harness I got is cut. Also does it have backup sensors?
The head lights are sold, the fog lights are in good shape other than the little deflector gizmos on the inside of the lights that is mounted around the bulb itself are loose and laying inside the lamps, i looked at my 05 and it doesnt even have those so i would assume you could fish them out and they would be perfect, $40+ shipping for fog lamps and brackets.

Yes I will sell the harness to the lights, $20+ shipping

it does have back up sensors but I dont think they work, they did not work on the truck when it was complete and all the sensors have little dings on the faces of them, almost looks like someone may have disabled them by wacking them with a little pic or something, not sure why, I would have un plugged them if i didnt like the feature,:dunno:

leather steering wheel: leather is solid but dirty and looks pretty used but no tears or anything, I would say the worst wear is on the normal tan colored portion of the wheel it is worn threw to the darker color underneath, (if that makes sense) i tired to clean it thinking it may be dirt but its not clean off able:D

Teets:
wood trims was on door panels only and they are sold, Truck did not have upfitters, sorry!

·
Registered
437 Posts
how much for all 4 doors and mirros? and maybe carpet?

·
Registered
437 Posts
actually how much for rolling chassis? or dually swap parts? bed rear end and so on?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
568 Posts
Is the mirrors heated and power?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mirrors are sold, stock exhaust.

·
Registered
948 Posts
How much for running lights on cab?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok guys truck is no longer going for parts! It is mostly re-assembled. The only parts missing are the headlights, mirrors, trans cooler and the in dash cup holder! Still have everything else. The part out just wasn't moving along and honestly I felt a little too bad about trashing a good running truck!

$8,800 takes it as-is. I still have every nut and bolt I took off. It can be driven onto trailer or bring some 05+ headlights for conversion and some 08 mirrors and drive it home! I spliced the trans cooler lines together so it can be driven. Pm if interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts