Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 f350 cc lb 2wd dually I'm parting out! This is a factory king ranch truck! It runs and drives excellent but I cannot seem to sell it so I decided to part it out, I could use some parts from it for my other truck as well so why not,

For sale is front heated and power seats, center console and rear bench with flip down center , no tears! There are signs of use obviously but they are solid, could use a nice conditioning to look like new but they look sweet as is! Drivers side heat and forwards reverse do not work but power seat still does all other functions, easy fix. Make an offer for seats,

I have complete tan king ranch interior is great shape, for the right price you can buy it all and have a 100% king ranch interior!

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
will you part them out? i need the drivers bottom cover and drivers armrest (mine has a tear)

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
pm me your best price shipped to 30179...I'm like 900 miles away from you but if you wanna meet then I could do that too. lol

also....can you send pics email is k e a t o n (dot) n a t h a n (at) ya ho o(dot) c o m

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would rather not part out the seats, bubba you want just seats? I'll send some pics here soon.

Thanks

·
Registered
385 Posts
just going out on a limb is it a 6.0 is so are you selling the trans cooler? how much shipped.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Isn't the trans cooler built into the rad?

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
I would rather not part out the seats, bubba you want just seats? I'll send some pics here soon.

Thanks
Yeah man. I'm very interested. The seats look good and it looks like they are in great shape! So the only thing wrong is the forward & heated part of the seats, correct? Is that on both seats or what? Also, see what shipping would be. I can take it at a loading dock if it'll be any cheaper.

·
Registered
385 Posts
the trans cooler is in front of the rad. behind the ac rad. about 23x16

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought on my 05 the cooler was built in but I don't know, I'll look into it,

I'll get back to all of you,

Bubba, yes just drivers seat forward/reverse power doesn't work and heat, pass side everything works great, I'll look at shipping,

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Ok, any idea what happened to the function? I was curious if it was the motor in there or just needs to be re-wired. :dunno: Just gimme a shout when you have something on shipping

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry guys I should have stated off the bat the truck is currently at auction on eBay, there is a thread in the " trucks for sale" section with a link to auction and more details, I don't have high hopes for it selling so that's why I started the part out process a little early, I may end the auction early has there is zero bids so far but not sure if I will or not, if for some crazy reason it does sell I will let you all have a turn at a good swift kick to my a**! :eek:hnoes:Thanks

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No bubba, at work all day today, I'll get something put together tomo.

·
Registered
385 Posts
if it has power tow mirrors how much?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes has power heated tow mirrors, drivers side has slight damage to plastic around the mirror itself but " glass " is ok outter shell is king ranch green, $100 bucks for both, aftermarket replacements they are about $140 each

Also the auction has ended, I'm guttin it for sure let me know what you need! Motor sale is already pending, seats are sold, I'm keeping trans and all coorisponding components to swap into my 05 6.0 ZF6, everything else is for sale!

·
Registered
385 Posts
i want the mirrors and if you can find out if the trans cooler is separate.
how about the headlights and cup holder?
just let me know where to paypal and if you get the cooler.
thanks Mattt

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Do you still have the radio out of this
Yes, it is the factory 6disk cd changer, has data display for radio stations and such, im pretty sure the cd player works, not that anyone has CDs anymore! :D $75+ship

·
Registered
558 Posts
Do the front two door panels have kr accents or are they just like the lariat ones? If they are the same how much for the pair

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 44 Posts