Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, I have a 2011 f250. My problem is my parking lights were constantly stuck on. With the light switch off and even the key off the parking lights would not go off. As of last night now they are constantly off and will not come on. Even when I use my keyless entry the parking lights do not flash.
Headlight switch is good. All fuses are good. Just not sure where to go to next.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Is there a relay for that circuit? Sounds almost like a sticky relay at first followed by a complete failure.

Edit:
Looks like there is a trailer tow/ parking light relay. I'd check that thing. Also have you had any hokey wiring done to your trailer hook up?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the late response. I have been real tied up lately. I will dig into the trailer relay and see what is happening. I have not done any additional wiring to the trailer harness. Would the trailer parking light relay cause the parking likes on my actual truck to stay on?

·
Registered
820 Posts
I agree sounds like stuck relay. take a screw driver and tap on it. see if it flicks over.

also, do you have any LEDs installed?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts