Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
thats a good deal!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:doh::doh: i just bought 06 ones for 360 but their oem!!!:crazy:

·
Registered
361 Posts
That is a killer price!

Happen to know if these are Kool-Vue's?

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
i wamt a set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
361 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
That's a great price!

·
Registered
361 Posts
If someone would buy my stock ones I'd be happy to be the guinea pig. :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
If you use Discount code pc33 you get 10% off and there only 344.24 : )

·
Registered
322 Posts
and you get free shipping!! Hella good deal. Wish i had the cash right now.

·
Registered
361 Posts
.....you guys are gonna get me in trouble with the wife. I want to by these before I sell mine and already told her I'd sell mine and then buy these. With the discount code that's a killer price!

Now....I wonder if the clear turn lens could be swapped out for a amber(factory stock) lens? Not to big a fan of the clears.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I am going to order a set tomorrow, does anyone know if the heated part of the mirror will work with 02' trucks?? I plow snow so that would be sweet.

·
Registered
322 Posts
if the lenses cannot be swapped it is easy to tint them amber also. ive done it on many clear lenses. just need stained glass paint.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just ordered them, $344.24 shipped to my door using that pc33 code! Thanks a ton for that extra 10% discount! I called Kool Vue right before I ordered to see if they would price match...:dunno: worth a try, the guy literally laughed at me and said "sorry sir we are already a discount website we do not price match" so I said, great thanks, guess I will buy them from Truckchamp.com then :woot: I am pumped to get them but not looking forward to installing wiring for the turn signals and heat :doh: but I had to go with the heat since I plow with my truck it will be a life saver :headbang1:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
320 Posts
Ordered mine, good deal, $344, Im sure they wont stay in stock long. Now I just need more 08 Harley parts...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm glad to see that someone bought a pair. I came across the link after randomly surfing around for the older style towing mirrors. I'd love to buy a pair but I just don't know if I can bring myself to spend that kind of money on just mirrors. I would like towing power mirrors with signals and from trolling ebay it looks like I'd pay at least $250 for the older style mirrors. What makes the '08 mirrors worth so much money?

·
Registered
534 Posts
The '08's spot mirror is about 300% bigger and actually usable. You send me $250 and I'll send you my factory tow mirrors and upgrade to '08's for another $100 :hehe:. Seriously if you're going to spend $250 for 99-07 mirrors and the time to install them, I'd spend a little more and get the '08's.

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
Hopefully these don't shake/rattle like my Kool Vue ones did. Somebody let us know how the quality is.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts