Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my wife ruined my tailgate I'll be having some paint sprayed next week. Got any good pics with color matched grills and/or bumpers... especially colors other than white. Need to weigh my options since the paint'll be in the gun already in all. :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Adam, I've probably said this before... but your trucks rocks. Thanks for refreshing my memory.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I want to color match the side mirrors and door handles like the king ranch models. would also like to color match both bumpers to the bottom tan color, along with my steps....maybe. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
937 Posts
Heres my color matched Harley grille,

That looks awesome, kinda what i want to do but in white. Where did you get that grill? How much if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
937 Posts
Its an OEM Harley grille and i got it used off of craigslist for $250. It was originally black and i had it painted at a body shop for $120.
It looks really good i wish i could find one for that price. Did you color match your mirrors too or did it come like that from factory?

·
Registered
331 Posts
I lucked out with the grille, Hopped on CL one day and there it was. I had the mirror caps painted by a body shop also. They were stock black when i got them.

·
Beach Bum
26,652 Posts
Since my wife ruined my tailgate I'll be having some paint sprayed next week. Got any good pics with color matched grills and/or bumpers... especially colors other than white. Need to weigh my options since the paint'll be in the gun already in all. :)
so how did the wife ruin the tailgate?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts