Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. i have two tailgate handles for sale. Both are painted Dark Shadow Grey Metallic paint code CX. One is from my factory 03 tailgate and one is off of my 09 tailgate. Getting rid of them because i just got the factory camera handle that should be here this week. i will be shipping these next Friday USPS Priority and am asking 55 Shipped each. the pain on the 03 one is perfect and matches 100%. the paint on the 09 handle is in 100% good shape but the store that mixed my base mixed it wrong so its a little bit dark. may look just fine on some trucks and worse on others. if interested i can repaint either of the handles for 35 more and it only takes a day. They are both painted with an automotive paint gun using automotive finishes. Here's pictures of both.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
you still got the one that fits an 03/04. thanks

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes i do. BUMP

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP........still have these guys

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
30 for 08 handle shipped?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nah. the low ball offers of 20 and 30 dollars shipped are ridiculous guys. 50 shipped is my lowest price. i do NOT have to sell these handles. but figured i would pass them on to you guys. shipping on each handle will cost me 10 bucks and paypal fees will cost me also.

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
I DEFINITELY want the '08 handle, I just gotta find a gate to put it on.. :doh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts