Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have been running the new tune for 3 days and have not gotten any codes (hope it stays that way). I was getting the P2263 with the R&D tune like you were. Have you ran the new tune yet?

·
Registered
25 Posts
p-2263 Turbo/super charger boost system performance. Don't know what that means but that is what that codes means. Waiting on dpf delete then i will down load tune.

·
Registered
387 Posts
My friend just got that code on his truck yesterday. Luckily I haven't thrown any codes yet.

What intake do you have? He has an AFE and I just installed my S&B. Don't know but that might have something to do with it.

·
Registered
387 Posts
We're both running the 1.22 from the SCT website

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just got the p2263 code today, I have a job 1 truck and running the 1.22 revision. I got my hands on the R&D tune and loaded it but it sounds like I will have the same outcome. We will find out tomorrow. :icon_ford:

·
Banned
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i put in the 120hp tune from the 1.22 revision and i dont get the codes so thats where im gona leave it till they get the rest of the bugs worked out.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Just got the p2263 code today, I have a job 1 truck and running the 1.22 revision. I got my hands on the R&D tune and loaded it but it sounds like I will have the same outcome. We will find out tomorrow. :icon_ford:
Hey guys what is this R&D tune? What is the difference in it and 1.20 or 1.22?

·
Registered
104 Posts
What does R&D mean?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey guys what is this R&D tune? What is the difference in it and 1.20 or 1.22?
It is the beta version before they released the 1.22. I am not sure what they changed but the 1.22 beta is a larger file and seems to have better power throughout. R&D= research and development.

Ellwood

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I got a check engine light yesterday. It was a bunch of codes i didnt even bother righting them down. I reset it and the only code i have today is the 1000, which from what i understand is normal. I did take the truck past 110mph, that might have something to do with it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just had the new 1.22 tune put in truck have not drove truck tell the shop is done installing 2.5 gallon for snow performance 2. Running banks intake sct livewire dpf delete. Truck is stock to that point should i be thinking of head studs and tran modes? I guess they make nascar head studs there $800 just for the studs not included in labor. What should i be thinking of tranney modes?2008 FORD 350 FX4 6 PACK 3.73 GEARS.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I was just idling along at about 25mph down a residential street tonight and I got these codes with the 1.22 revision:
============
U0100
P2263
P1000
============

My strategy:
0E65JE4

I have about 250 miles on the truck since loading this revision.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Thanks although I already had/knew the codes from previous posters. I was just merely chiming in. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts