Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently added and Edge CTS w/ Juice. I have a P1000 error code. Says it a OBD-II Monitor Testing Incomplete. What exactly does this mean and how can I clear it? The CTS is supposed to be able to read codes and clear them. This code will not clear. Anyone one have any thoughts suggestions?
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
19,747 Posts
Go drive your truck for a while. It takes time for the computer to run through everything. I've had it before. Once you drive it for 20 miles, you can probably come back and get rid of it.

·
Super Moderator
19,747 Posts
Hmmm - I've not had that happen. I found it after I cleared my codes, restarted the truck and then rechecked my codes. I cleared it again, drove for a while and it wasn't there when I checked my codes again.

Maybe you could try disconnecting the batteries, turn on the headlight switch (to cause a electrical drain) and wait for about 20 mins. Turn off the light switch and reconnect your batteries. That might help clear it. That's what I'd try next.

Hopefully, someone who knows more than me will hop in to give better advice.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am having the same code on mine. A few weeks back my fuel gelled and I went through several dead batteries (from cranking) charging and jumping during the process to revive the truck. The truck has been running great (other than a FICM that drops below 40V when the truck is very cold) but this one code will not clear. I'm thinking my only option may be to reprogram the Insight and just start it over default.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts