Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahhhhhh, so i bought my truck about a year ago. I know the guy I got it from. He had just rebuilt the motor and trans so I assumed it would be good for a while. So I drove it for a year and last week decided to upgrade my programmer. I had my mechanic install it (he only does powerstrokes and is very good). It is a Mini Max with trans tune and I was running the 300 horse tune. It drove great the trans was shifting perfect and then last night I noticed it seemed like it was lagging and having trouble figuring out what gear to go into. So it scared me but when I drove it to work today it did the same thing and then right as I pulled in the parking lot it seem like it slipped and then lunged forward when it finally caught. It threw the codes listed below
. I saw other threads about these codes but no real answers or no posts about what fixed it. Please help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need some help with same codes. My 08 F250 has everything deleted, started to shift odd now and again. Points to the D solenoid. I replaced it, but it didn’t fix the issue. Also got a rev between shifts a couple of times. Is this a default code for several of the same solenoids? I really only want to have to drop the pan 1 more time!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts