Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting a p0676 code i thing it said cylinder 6 glow plug circut low or something wondering if anyone else has had this and has anyone changed a glow plug on the 6.7 yet i just put the exhaust and minni on my truck 2 weeks ago dont know if the dealer would let me slide being its only a glow plug i have glow plugs for a 7.3 dont know if there the same if it comes down to it i can put it back to stock be just about my luck

·
Registered
39 Posts
Glow plugs are totally diff than a 7.3 and there is an early and late kodel glow plug for 6.7. 8mm socket to remove.has to be a cheap socket since snapon and other big tool brands wont fit due to shoulder unside socket

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
getting a p0676 code i thing it said cylinder 6 glow plug circut low or something wondering if anyone else has had this and has anyone changed a glow plug on the 6.7 yet i just put the exhaust and minni on my truck 2 weeks ago dont know if the dealer would let me slide being its only a glow plug i have glow plugs for a 7.3 dont know if there the same if it comes down to it i can put it back to stock be just about my luck
I have a 08 F450 and I installed a Mini Maxx and a DPF/Cat delete pipe and I started getting the same code! did you ever figure out what was the issue?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts