Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I read the sticky about fixing the resistors that fall off on the computer that stops showing the navigation. I popped it apart and they're still there. My issue is that sometimes the direction I'm going shows up, but most of the times its wrong. I'll calibrate it and it works great for a 30 mins at the most, then acts up again. Anyone else have this issue? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had all kinds of problems with mine. Not reading correct temp, not coming on at all, only partially on. I sent it to a guy on Ebay who charged 34.00 to replace all the diodes and repair anything else needed. It works great now.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I sent mine into a guy on ebay as well. Got it back a week later and works great. I think I got a life time warranty. I will post the sellers info later today.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got from the same guy I just did a ebay search for "FORD EXCURSION 00 04 OVERHEAD CONSOLE COMPUTER REPAIR" and it came up with two results. The Top one was from Warhl. Great seller and I'm totally pleased with my purchase from him..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts