Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an Outlook monitor for my 2003 6.0L PSD last year. It seems to work okay when it is cold outside, but when it is hot outside the screen goes blank - can't read it at all.

Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
is there anyways to get a PDF manuel for the Outlook when i bought my truck it had one in it already. also it doesnt like to stay in any other tune but stock one ill select which one i want 90% of the time thats tow and then it will drop right back down to the stock tune

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
are they comin back out wit Crazy Larry ???

·
Registered
236 Posts
is there anyways to get a PDF manuel for the Outlook when i bought my truck it had one in it already. also it doesnt like to stay in any other tune but stock one ill select which one i want 90% of the time thats tow and then it will drop right back down to the stock tune
I sent you a PM

·
Registered
236 Posts
are they comin back out wit Crazy Larry ???
For years Crazy Larry was the most desired tune on the market, racers from coast to coast used the Crazy Larry tune to dominate the competition and then it was gone.

As vehicles changed and new systems were introduced from the OE manufactures it required the Bully Dog engineers to develop new tunes and that would produce the power that Crazy Larry has been known and loved for. Now after a couple of years it is time for Crazy Larry to make a return, making more power then before and more then the other guys.

Through extensive research and design, Crazy Larry is about ready to hit the race track but this time you can expect much, much more, the new Crazy Larry tunes will only be available on the new Crazy Larry GT. Loaded with functions and features that the GT is known for but with more power!

Race track are key words here, due to government regulations the new Crazy Larry GT will only be available for competition applications only and to customers outside the USA. In order to utilize the Crazy Larry features and tuning each owner must register their product to ensure that it is not a street registered vehicle.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just want everyone to know Bully Dog REALLY stands by their products! I had a small glitch with my Outlook monitor and Jason replaced it -- didn't even charge me shipping!!

I am another LOYAL BULLY DOG CUSTOMER!

Thanks, Jason!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts