Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i finally crossed over from the Dark Side ( gasser ) i sold my 2007 F 250 gas truck for my new 2006 F 250 HD PSD, got the truck out of state with 32,xxx miles for $29,000 out the door. i dont know much about these trucks and or what is done to it i no that it has a 6inch Fabtech lift possibly 4 linked not sure, 38inch tires and 20inch Moto Metal rims truck also has a MBRP Dual Exhaust and all the cats have been removed from what i can tell . it also has a Edge tuner in the truck and a intake. The only thing i have done is Double Limo tint all the way arround the truck including the windshield. the truck also came with a cap on the back of the truck which is for sale the make of it is century feel free to make me an offer. sorry the last few pics of the truck got a little dirty at work.

Now i have a few questions, is there any things that i should be worried about with this truck ??? problems i could run into in the future ?? like i said i dont no much about these trucks. any things that i should be doing regulary with the truck?? also every since i bought this truck , when i go to start it in the morning or after it has cooled down for a few hours / after work it takes a good 3-4 seconds before starting and my buddies stock psd usually starts right away?? any ideas?? ......... also my truck never billows out the black soot like alot of others that i have seen just a very small amount ... is this a problem? i am also planning on plowing snow this winter with this truck ... does anyone on the forum plow snow with a lifted truck ... any suggestions??..... another thing when i put the truck from park to drive or reverse to drive it takes a good second or 2 before it gets moving?? is this a problem?.... i know this is alot to ask but id appreciate any help i dont know anywhere else to go for help .... hope you guys like my new truck. thanks alot

2,850 Posts
Well i finally crossed over from the Dark Side ( gasser ) i sold my 2007 F 250 gas truck for my new 2006 F 250 HD PSD, got the truck out of state with 32,xxx miles for $29,000 out the door. i dont know much about these trucks and or what is done to it i no that it has a 6inch Fabtech lift possibly 4 linked not sure, 38inch tires and 20inch Moto Metal rims truck also has a MBRP Dual Exhaust and all the cats have been removed from what i can tell . it also has a Edge tuner in the truck and a intake. I would get an SCT tuner The only thing i have done is Double Limo tint all the way arround the truck including the windshield. the truck also came with a cap on the back of the truck which is for sale the make of it is century feel free to make me an offer. sorry the last few pics of the truck got a little dirty at work.

Now i have a few questions, is there any things that i should be worried about with this truck ??? problems i could run into in the future ?? like i said i dont no much about these trucks. any things that i should be doing regulary with the truck?? I would make sure you change the oil at 5,000 miles and change the fuel filters reguraly. also every since i bought this truck , when i go to start it in the morning or after it has cooled down for a few hours / after work it takes a good 3-4 seconds before starting and my buddies stock psd usually starts right away?? That sounds normal to me. any ideas?? ......... also my truck never billows out the black soot like alot of others that i have seen just a very small amount ... is this a problem? Most stock trucks won't blow any black smoke. You need a chip or injectors for smoke. i am also planning on plowing snow this winter with this truck ... does anyone on the forum plow snow with a lifted truck ... any suggestions??..... another thing when i put the truck from park to drive or reverse to drive it takes a good second or 2 before it gets moving?? is this a problem?.... i know this is alot to ask but id appreciate any help i dont know anywhere else to go for help .... hope you guys like my new truck. thanks alot
My replies are in Blue. That is a nice truck you got!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks alot guys .........can i get some more feed back about my question's? thanks alot Ryan

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bumppppppppppppp

·
Super Moderator
3,942 Posts
That's a nice rig for sure. I like the looks of it with the shell on it. I actually need just the back glass off of it but that would prob make it hard to sell if you sold me just that.:hehe:

Congrats and welcome!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chicago IL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts