Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know your a member of the .org when:

You know someones user name and their truck but not their real name

·
Smoke Eater
1,305 Posts
YOu know you are an Org Member when someone refers to puking... and know they are talkin about their 6.0

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YOu know you are an Org Member when someone refers to puking... and know they are talkin about their 6.0
haha that is great never thought of that

·
Hate stupid people
8,536 Posts
when someone paints their IC Tubes in 20* temerature, and expect them to dry in an hour:hehe:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when someone paints their IC Tubes in 20* temerature, and expect them to dry in an hour:hehe:
lol that is too funny. Am I thinking About what you are lol stop with the :hijack:

·
Hate stupid people
8,536 Posts
:hehe::hehe: doesn't that fit with your OP? us org guys are always trying to mod our trucks:hehe:

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
You know you are an "orgaholic" when your wife yells at you for spending more time on the computer than with her...

Wife: "honey can you help me put the kids to bed?"

Me: "Give me a minute, I'm trying to help this guy figure out what's wrong with his truck", or "As soon as I finish this thread".

Wife" "One of these days I'm going to throw that computer in the garbage... You spend more time with your truck friends than you do with us!

Me: "That'll just give me an excuse to go buy a new one..."

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know you are an "orgaholic" when your wife yells at you for spending more time on the computer than with her...

Me: "Give me a minute, I'm trying to help this guy figure out what's wrong with his truck", or "As soon as I finish this thread".

Wife" "One of these days I'm going to throw that computer in the garbage... You spend more time with your truck friends than you do with us!

sounds like me but i always add and the .org guys don't b**** as much as you haha KIDDING

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
Or Jake and Tyler:hehe:

I get that one once a week at least:hehe:

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
You are an Orgaholic when you have the Org set as your homepage on your desktop, laptop, and Blackberry
I know someone like that:nod::hehe:

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,739 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
or when you have a 40in tv used as a monitor to view the org :)

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,739 Posts

·
Hate stupid people
8,536 Posts
or when you have a 40in tv used as a monitor to view the org :)
Hey Trey...the last time i was over, i could have sworn that we were on the org. and i thought the monitor was atleast 40"? No wait that "monitor" was YOUR TV:hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
:dunno: Yeah that was awesome. They turned out OK! Lol!

You know you're an org member when you buy things like smoked cab lights before groceries. :tard:

·
Hate stupid people
8,536 Posts
:dunno: Yeah that was awesome. They turned out OK! Lol!

You know you're an org member when you buy things like smoked cab lights before groceries. :tard:
:hehe::hehe: i figured you would read that sooner or later...and i thought they turned out great considering the temp:thumb:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
:hehe::hehe: i figured you would read that sooner or later...and i thought they turned out great considering the temp:thumb:
Yeah they really aren't to shabby, a little beat up now they got some scratches but hey, the rest of the engine bay aint the purdiest so it's all good. Still look better than they did lol!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
You know you're a noob org member when someone mentions "20-70hp gain for just $1" (referring to ICP/resistor mod) and are totally flabbergasted. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts