Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll,

I was at sam's deli on I-10 & Kirkwood today for lunch from 12-1pm and when my group was leaving, i saw a super duty w/ a .org sticker on it.... im just tryin to put a name to the truck and see if he/she was making it to the LPS SA G2G. The truck was pretty sharp too. It was a maroon/tan two tone, crew cab 4x4 super duty. It was a 6.0 but had the old '99- '02 body style and it had black stacks in the bed of the truck. think thats about it....

:icon_ford:

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is this the truck?

ya, thats the truck.... its pretty sharp. Its the first time ive seen the black stacks in person.

where abouts do you live in cypress??

I live right on the houston/cypress line, just on the houston side

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
ya, thats the truck.... its pretty sharp. Its the first time ive seen the black stacks in person.
Yeah that is Michaels' (rednek01) truck

where abouts do you live in cypress??
I live right on the houston/cypress line, just on the houston side
Off cypress rosehill in between huffmeister and 290

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
I was just woundering does anyone have a sticker on their windsheild? I've got one on the back window but haven't ever been a big ran of the windsheild.

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I was just woundering does anyone have a sticker on their windsheild? I've got one on the back window but haven't ever been a big ran of the windsheild.
I do lol but I doubt any of y'all will see it

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
There is a guy on here that has a big banner across the top of his windshiels that say Powerstroke.org all the way across. Looks pretty sweet i think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts