Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 422 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well- I'm jumping up into the big leagues. Not something that hasn't been done, by any right, but I've finally crossed this hurtle! My injectors (or maybe just one) have been giving me problems and I guess it was more reason to bump up my order and install of the turbo and injectors I had in mind. I didn't go small, but I didn't go huge. I wanted something streetable, yet when I hit the track, you'll know I do work! :nate:
On the order:
Elite Stage 3 225cc injectors
Industrial Injection 62/80 Turbo with pedestal and all plumbing

It's going to be a great addition to my rig! MANY thanks to Eric at Innovative for the help on putting together this package with what I have already... I'm OVERLY excited just to even get the boxes, let alone have the stuff installed on my rig!!! :crazy:

UPDATE::: Install went awesome. Truck makes ridiculous power :nate:
Pics on this page of thread

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
congrats! you will definately have a beast on your hands!:thumb:

·
Registered
230 Posts
that sounds great nate.. maybe one day ill get there :hehe: how much it set you back?

·
Registered
230 Posts
:hehe: well i guess it would of cost alot more if you had to pay in euros :rofl::hehe:

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Its about time Nate Dog, your deff gonna need it if you know what I mean :rofl:

·
Banned
100 Posts
when's the new setup gonna see some tree???

by tree I mean track lights.....

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Congrats Nate! Now I know why you were trying to get me to buy the new turbo from Discount Power Parts lol.

I can't wait to see it either buddy.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats Nate! Now I know why you were trying to get me to buy the new turbo from Discount Power Parts lol.

I can't wait to see it either buddy.
hahaha I thought it was suitable for ya- my application, I'm just out in left field man :laugh:
The boxes alone will have their own post :nod:

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Sounds good Nate:thumb:

According to one 6.0 owner, all you need for a 6.0 is 190's and a lot of nitrous and you can have 750+ hp:rofl: OH yeah, and a totally stock trans.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Im so Jealous... When i done with school i am defintly saving up some change to get a decent upgraded setup like that for mine!!!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
257 Posts
That's awesome, what kind of power increase are you expecting? 13.45 now, I'm guessing your somwhere in the mid to high 400's. I'm interested in what this does to your rig.

Congrats, I can't wait to stick and turbo my truck too.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Is this a VGT turbo nate or a silver bullet?

1 - 20 of 422 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.