Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well there's been a lot of talk about them and haven't seen anybody running one, so the guys at Discount Power Parts was ever so kind to order me one up, I was going to run a commander but figured someone's gotta try the edge out, should be here Friday,so hopefully I can report by next week.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
I would have gone with it but I think having it plugged into the obd port all the time would have bothered me. Looks much nicer than the commander.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
put the Edge in this morning, seems like a nice piece, I haven't really played with it much but hopefully later I can get some time once the Pod comes in and I get it mounted right I can get some pics if anyone's interested

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Eric (IDP) has one in his 04...cool looking unit.:nod: If it wasn't for the DashDAQ, I would of gotten one to replace my Commander.:thumb:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eric (IDP) has one in his 04...cool looking unit.:nod: If it wasn't for the DashDAQ, I would of gotten one to replace my Commander.:thumb:
I was thinking about the DashDAQ, but was on a limited budget, had to make sure to save enough money so I can get some Xtreme tuning off Eric now:thumb:

·
Registered
999 Posts
i was thinking of the insight i had the edge in my old truck and liked the digital gauges it had let us know how u like it try some 0-60 runs

Matt

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
I have an Insight in my truck and I like it a whole lot. No big deal having it plugged into the OBD II port, In fact that's one of the reasons I got it. The only thing I had to install in the engine compartment was the optional EGT probe. I can monitor anything the computer can see, set up multiple screens with different parameters and switch between them to keep an eye on things. I am very happy with it and this is from an old die hard analog gauge guy.

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
I was thinking about the DashDAQ, but was on a limited budget, had to make sure to save enough money so I can get some Xtreme tuning off Eric now:thumb:
Now that's good money management!:thumb::hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
put the Edge in this morning, seems like a nice piece, I haven't really played with it much but hopefully later I can get some time once the Pod comes in and I get it mounted right I can get some pics if anyone's interested
You knew this one was gonna come...
:worthless[1]:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts