Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
The truck pictured isn't mine, but mine is a 2006 White/Tan Lariat that I'll be adding color matched door handles to in a few days. I'm also thinking of repainting the lower tan section Ford black. Which one looks better- White/Black or White/Tan?

Ryan

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
I actually think yours looks better. To me it looks cleaner then the white over black.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
yeah i like the tan and white. just looks cleaner

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
+3 on the tan

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually think yours looks better. To me it looks cleaner then the white over black.
yeah i like the tan and white. just looks cleaner
Yeah, I tend to think the white/tan combo looks cleaner also, just thought I'd throw it out there. My truck is a white/tan Lariat and I have the King Ranch Arizona Beige bed rail caps and rear bumper step pads on order. Next I might be ordering the tan with woodgrain King Ranch edition dash bezel, steering column surround, airbag and steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
i dont know i think i have to put one for the white and black look kind of wicked :thumb:

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
YUP,,,,add one more for the clean look

·
Jersey Strokers Director
939 Posts
I'm going w/ the tan over black. Gives it the illusion of more ground clearance.

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
I like the black on white look my self. If I painted my it would be gran on black.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
you missed a spot coloring in the black:rofl:

I think you should put in the duroliner or line x bedliner over the tan then it would look serious. :rofl:

Ok serious now, it really depends on your tastes. If you are going for the wannabe Lexus luxury look then leave it with the tan. If you want it to stand out and be something different try the black, or even try the bedliner. :wink[3]:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tan and white definitely. Are you painting the handles white then?
Yup, got the primered ones from Ford on order. Should be here towards the end of the week.

you missed a spot coloring in the black:rofl:
Yes, I know....:)

I think you should put in the duroliner or line x bedliner over the tan then it would look serious. :rofl:
I thought about doing that too, but I tend to like the look of paint better.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
I like the Black its something different but the tan looks good also I would prob just leave it tan

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I liked both, I would leave it tan if the interior is tan.

Just my thoughts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts