Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of selling my 2002 F250 XLT CC 7.3 short bed, and wanted your opinions on it's value. I purchased it in 2003 with 12K miles on it and it now has 128K on it. I have change the oil religiously every 5K using only Rotella T, tranny fluid every 30K and the rear end twice. It has been trouble free all of its life. No mods other than a 4 inch turbo back Flowmaster exhaust-only because I love the sound of the turbo spooling up. I am interesed in getting an '11 as I want a nicer and newer truck.
No accidents or damage but It has a few scratches and dings on it from using it like a truck and from the parking garage at work. It has towed my track car all over the southeast US on an open Featherlite trailer so it barely felt it. It has the captains cloth seats with center console and I installed a double din Highend Kenwood stereo with amp and subs for my Sirius radio listening pleasure.

KBB shows about $14K for Good Cond private party . I wanted your opinion of what you would pay for this truck if you were looking for one. Thank you.

Here is the truck photo.

·
Registered
206 Posts
if i were u i would start at 16 grand thats a nice truck right there. always start high bc u know they will talk u down

·
Registered
135 Posts
Nice truck... now for your answer that same truck here in TN would go for around $14 to $16k easy.. remember these 7.3's are hard to get and with that mileage that definitely helps in the price.. I would definitely try to sell and not trade b/c they will SCREW you on trade. :thumb: once again very nice truck...

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
If it was a 4x4 I think it'd be worth the 14-16, but I don't see it happening. :dunno: But, you should definitely try for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts