Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member, first time post! " Bare with me"
Greetings all, ok, so I have 99 f250 with the 6spd. Resurrection in progress for a daily driver/work truck. Put a fresh van turbo on, bellowed up pipes, hpop,lpop, clutch , glow plugs ect ect. Time for injectors, with the van turbo and a manual trans, would a 160/30 work well or maybe just the 160/0? I know it'll be a bit laggy, but what would be better to spool it? Thanx in advance.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I think either would work fine for daily and towing

·
Registered
881 Posts
Personally I’d go with 30%. I have 160/30s in mine, they’re great. The 0% nozzle isn’t really worth doing. With the 30% you can get a noticeable power bump but still retain good atomization. The power bump I experienced after injectors was good, but I would be disappointed if it was any less after spending the money, if that makes sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your input.. I also quit being lazy and found the search feature! Tonnes of info on the subject also. Pretty sure the 160/30 is the route I'm Gona go, just Gota decide on the builder now. But that's another topic!

·
Registered
881 Posts
I got mine from full force diesel, it was either $1300 or $1400. They’ve been great so far, I have almost 10k on them now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts