Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Not sure will ask think he said around 16mpg. Has a huge tank in the back so range is crazy.

Josh

·
Registered
116 Posts
nice he must do alot of haulin than or somethin eh

·
Once you go black......
2,514 Posts
Etest is visual only in ontario for diesel's ?? Not sure i think he has had it done for a while. Quite happy he said since doing what he said should have been from factory. His thoughts make sense. How can that system be for enviroment when it used over twice as much fuel. He has has no issues since it was done. He now has a new 2011 aswell. Loves them both.

If i recall he runs somthing just shy of a 100hp tune day to day.

Josh
Some areas are different...It's sort of a weird thing for diesels, one guy signed off my '99 and just had a look at it, didn't even turn the key. My old man's newer 2000 required him to get a mobile e-tester, and he revved it to the redline, and all that jazz... Something tells me it depends on the GVWR sticker on the door. If they can fit you in the commercial bracket and get more money from you, they will every time :tard:

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
Some areas are different...It's sort of a weird thing for diesels, one guy signed off my '99 and just had a look at it, didn't even turn the key. My old man's newer 2000 required him to get a mobile e-tester, and he revved it to the redline, and all that jazz... Something tells me it depends on the GVWR sticker on the door. If they can fit you in the commercial bracket and get more money from you, they will every time :tard:
If you are over 4500 kg GVWR, you are required to get the mobile e-tester treatment. My truck's GVWR is 4536 kg which puts me 36 kg over the limit.

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
If you are over 4500 kg GVWR, you will require the mobile e-test you described. My truck ('07 F-250 6.0L CCSB) is 4536 kg GVWR which puts me 36 kg over the limit. Had it been a 5.4L gasser in the same body cofiguration the GVWR would be 4284 kg which is under the limit, go figure.

·
Glow Plugs Only
1,377 Posts
When did the mobile e-test start? Had mine done last Nov and it was visual. Flippin joke. They start the truck look at the exhaust shut it off and you pay the man:dunno:

·
Registered
318 Posts
North of omemee Ontario here, close to Peterborough :) Im always on the lookout for .org stickers on trucks, I havent seen any yet :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
stouffville area diesel tech for ford trucks a daily driver waiting to do a bunch of go fast add ons but got to deal with the good ol salt damage from being in the great north lol

·
Registered
799 Posts
Brampton Ontario, 08 F250 CCSB FX4, H&S Tuned Flo-Pro 5" strait pipe, K&N intake, Rough Country leveling kit, RCD egr delete. 598 HP - 1099 TQ on Diesel Doctors dyno. 4.9 0-60 and 13.5 1/4 mile. Wish there were more coal rollers around-i HATE mosquitos! lol :) ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
London, Ontario here, 2009 f-250 ccsb, 5" MBRP straight pipe, H&S Mini Maxx, Sinister Coolant filter and S&B Intake. EGR Delete, new downpipe and MBRP Coldside pipe coming soon.

·
Once you go black......
2,514 Posts
Brampton Ontario, 08 F250 CCSB FX4, H&S Tuned Flo-Pro 5" strait pipe, K&N intake, Rough Country leveling kit, RCD egr delete. 598 HP - 1099 TQ on Diesel Doctors dyno. 4.9 0-60 and 13.5 1/4 mile. Wish there were more coal rollers around-i HATE mosquitos! lol :) ;)
I'm in Brampton every now and again...should meet up, sounds like a pretty sweet rig you got there :thumb:

·
Registered
116 Posts
finally some more 6.4 tuned SOOTIE what colour is your truck might have seen it before

·
Registered
799 Posts
"I'm in Brampton every now and again...should meet up, sounds like a pretty sweet rig you got there "

i"ll keep my eyes out for ya!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Have you ever ran the hd 300? That's what I run everyday on hot. Have you had any problems with ur truck so far

21 - 40 of 69 Posts