Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so there's over 13 million people in Ontario, there has to be a bunch of us running PSD's. I've searched like crazy and there nowhere that offers a page devoted to Ontario Powerstroke trucks and I know there's secretly a ton of us out there. I was wondering if there was a way to get an Ontario forum page just like each individual state has there's now on the forum page. I think all the provinces could benefit from there individual forum page, I know Alberta has huge numbers of people running PSDs. Right now it's so hard to find local PSD members to trade information, set up dyno days, swap info on good parts shops, or set up meet and greets. So my question is how many of us Canadians out there are in favour of an individual forum page for each province???? If we can't make it happen here, I might have to start my own Canadian PSD Forum so we can get some good meets or Dyno days running . I know the Cummins Forum has pages devoted to the individual provinces I think PSD owners need one too :woot:

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
I can make that happen. :thumb:

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
Wow, somebody's motivated... :poke I'll let you know when I have had a chance to get it done. :thumb:

·
Registered
240 Posts
I am an Alberta Powerstroker, but I am from Ontario originally. Pulling a 30' 5th wheel around the north side of Lake Superior is cool. Driving across Toronto at 5:00 pm is not.

As a member of several forums, I see Canada region forums all the time. 2nd largest country by landmass and still lumped into 1 region. Need more people guess. (I made 2 more, if that helps)

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
The sub-forums by province/territory have been created for your use. :thumb:

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
Glad to help. :thumb:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was wondering if I could ask for another favour from you, could you have the provinces listed under Hometown Canada, the same as Hometown America. I was thinking it might help people find the Ontario forum a bit easier.

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
Let me take a look at it.

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
I have changed it up a little bit to show similarly to the Hometown America styling.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts