Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,670 Posts
Damn guys...why so harsh about how the guy didn't punctuate? So what? This is a diesel forum, not a grammar forum. Isn't the lemon law if the same thing goes wrong 3 times then you can take it back?
By that rationale.....if I have to read a post 3 times to understand it, can I ignore it? Or if a person posts three times and no one can understand it, does the poster have to take it back? :D

·
Banned
3,771 Posts
lol this thread is hilarious. i write and say what i want to say and make no sense at all who cares really..haahhsakfdla

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
This is a useless thread. Get it back on topic, or its gone! Thanks for playing :D

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
yah y r u guyz allweyz cumplaneing bout gramer and spllng geez eye sware yall r alweyz sew hrsh sumtimez

Sorry I couldn't resist, I still wanna know what happened with the truck though lol

·
Registered
227 Posts
Any info on your truck yet?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Picked up my truck today and everything seems fine. Ford representatives were in constant contact with the service representative that I was dealing with. They are truly concerned about any problems with this new engine. Also, the radiator is not the same as that used in the 6.4L. It is a little larger and there are, in fact, two of them installed.

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
I'm a little scared to post in this thread. Better make sure all my T's are dotted and I's are crossed. :hehe:
Don't forget to dot the lower case 'J' 's...

·
Registered
23 Posts
This thread reminds of this:
O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, t he olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!"

Good luck with your truck. I went through a similiar issues with my 2010. Was going to sue but dealer and I came to agreement and now I have a 2011.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The Ford dealer gave you a Japanese car? They should have given you another Super Duty. Can't use a car to do what you can do in a truck. If you had to take a car, I wouldn't have left with anything less than a 2011 Stang GT.
Exactly.......

When I dropped off my 2003 HD Silverado for a new style 2007, they accidentally picked up the wrong truck for me. (dealer trade)

When they brought me a loaner until my truck was delivered, it was a small car. i simply took the sales dude into their lot of over 400 new pickup trucks, picked one out, and told him to fuel it up.:thumb:

BTW, sorry to hear about your problem on the new ride. I am waiting for a year to see what the new engine/tranny combo is doing before deciding on one.

In the mean time, I am looking for a nice 2002 cc/lb drw 7.3 to keep my duramax company.:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Spelling B next week boyz...DONT B LATE!!!

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
Exactly.......

When I dropped off my 2003 HD Silverado for a new style 2007, they accidentally picked up the wrong truck for me. (dealer trade)

When they brought me a loaner until my truck was delivered, it was a small car. i simply took the sales dude into their lot of over 400 new pickup trucks, picked one out, and told him to fuel it up.:thumb:

BTW, sorry to hear about your problem on the new ride. I am waiting for a year to see what the new engine/tranny combo is doing before deciding on one.

In the mean time, I am looking for a nice 2002 cc/lb drw 7.3 to keep my duramax company.:)
I've never heard of a dealer giving a brand new truck as a loaner just because the customer wasn't happy with his rental. I can't tell you how many times I've taken an F550 in for service and got a focus as a rental. Nobody ever gave me a brand new vehicle off the lot as a loaner, the dealer doesn't own the new cars.

·
Registered
723 Posts
The FORD dealer should remove the part from a NEW truck from their lot.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've never heard of a dealer giving a brand new truck as a loaner just because the customer wasn't happy with his rental. I can't tell you how many times I've taken an F550 in for service and got a focus as a rental. Nobody ever gave me a brand new vehicle off the lot as a loaner, the dealer doesn't own the new cars.
That was the only time I have ever needed a loaner. I paid in full for a new crew cab pickup truck, turned my 3 year old truck in before we discovered that the truck they dealer traded was the wrong one. They would not give my truck back because it was already sold(they claimed).

They had no other crew cabs on the lot so I picked out an extended cab Z71 with a gasser. They looked pretty shocked, but they surely fueled it up and brought it out front for me.:thumb:

CHarper Autoplex
Belle Vernon, PA

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
The local Ford store did the same for me in 08 . I took in my 07 CC dually diesel for some warranty issues . I haul a trailer everyday for work so when they had a Fusion for me to drive I said , This wont work . I went up front and talked to my salesman and he said he would handle it . He was gone for about 10 min and came rolling up in an 08 Ext. cab Diesel 4x4 Lariat . It had 6 miles on it , he said here you go , and explained to me that they would just Demo that truck . I drove it 4 days while the work was done to my 07 .

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
It actually worked out for them , I ended up buying a new 08 CC dually a week later . I cheaped out and bought it with a v-10 . Big mistake there . I kept that truck 9 months and put 11k miles on it and sold it .

·
Registered
13 Posts
It actually worked out for them , I ended up buying a new 08 CC dually a week later . I cheaped out and bought it with a v-10 . Big mistake there . I kept that truck 9 months and put 11k miles on it and sold it .
That is what a good dealer will do that cares about future business.

·
Drivin the 6.mOney pit
1,661 Posts
That is what a good dealer will do that cares about future business.
If you are spending 50k+ on a truck, I wouldnt expect anything less.

·
Registered
569 Posts
If you expect people to read your posts and answer them you might want to write like an adult and use punctuation, capitalization, etc. That crap is just too big a pain to decipher.

That aside, No. You issue doesn't meet the criteria for the Lemon law.
WTF judge Judy!!?.. This is a powerstroke forum.. Not an English class.. Just help the poor guy out.. Doubt he really cares about punctuation right now

·
Registered
103 Posts
If you aren't living on the edge your takin' up to much space. come on dude get original,didnt we hear that in some 80s movie.sorry about the punctuation goose,mavrick or whoever you are you were a real big help.Thanks to the other guys who were a real big help.
My thawts exactly! Besides, when you pay $50,000 for a truck you would kind of want it to be "right" no matter what the problem was.:crazy:

·
Registered
103 Posts
This thread reminds of this:
O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, t he olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!"

Good luck with your truck. I went through a similiar issues with my 2010. Was going to sue but dealer and I came to agreement and now I have a 2011.
WOW! That is awesome!:woot: And I could read it no problem! Dose that mean i am shmart?
What happen to the orig. truck! did Ford take care of you?

41 - 60 of 65 Posts