Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new at the dealer. Good thing I didn't see this F550 2 months ago or i'd have bought it and slapped a bed on it. This was seriously badass (and HUGE). Wonder if I could do some adapters and put these wheels on my RCLB. I think they could've done something better with the flares though.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Flares kill it for me

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
136 Posts
No kidding!! I'm in TX would love to see that monster in person!

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
393 Posts
Grand Prairie Ford in Grand Prairie. I believe they want about $130,000 for it if I remember right. I like the four door version better in black better though.

Overpriced, we can all do this with a brand new truck for way less......

Google grand Prairie ford and look under the new inventory section, then click F-554.

·
Registered
231 Posts
That sure is interesting. There has got to be special purpose for it like pipe line construction or logging something along those lines. Not just for some dude trying to feel cool.. Or I could wrong..LOL

·
Registered
554 Posts
Grand Prairie Ford in Grand Prairie. I believe they want about $130,000 for it if I remember right. I like the four door version better in black better though.

Google grand Prairie ford and look under the new inventory section, then click F-554.
Nevermind! Lol that's my GTR fund lol

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That sure is interesting. There has got to be special purpose for it like pipe line construction or logging something along those lines. Not just for some dude trying to feel cool.. Or I could wrong..LOL
Id do it just to be cool. <--- as i was typing that, my phone auto corrected it to "idiot"... Maybe that's a sign lol

I liked the wheel tire combo. Perfect for what I'm trying to accomplish.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Has that got the Cummins in it?

lol jk

·
Registered
393 Posts
Has that got the Cummins in it?

lol jk
Ya its actually the little 3.9 cummins, they didnt feel the extra 2 pistons would be needed.....

HA jkjk

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
I guess thats something the dealership has thrown together?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts

$130,000?????? I'm trying to figure out just what the hell they did to add $80,000 to the $49,635 sticker price! Fancy wheels, big tires, run-flat system... The ugliest fender flares ever made.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Maybe the CTIS system (central tire inflation system). Not sure if it costs that much but it's pretty sweet. Evidently this is suppose to replace the H1/ u300 unimog. Pretty manly truck if you ask me

- Bubba

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I would be embarrassed to put my name on that truck just because of those fender flares...look at the "radius" on them...they're segmented (unintentionally, I'm sure) and not a true radius. Piss poor quality.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Maybe the CTIS system (central tire inflation system). Not sure if it costs that much but it's pretty sweet. Evidently this is suppose to replace the H1/ u300 unimog. Pretty manly truck if you ask me

- Bubba
Probably the government special price for the system!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts