Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for boring everyone yesterday with a question nobody seems interested to answer. Not only did I get no responses or posts. It seems to have totally been removed from the forum today. I am a rookie to this sight in the sense that I dont post many threads. However, I do read many weekly. I purchased a 2008 6.4 and truly would like to learn something useful as I continue to modify my truck.

So I will ask one more time!

Has anyone had a problem with the DOT or other local municipalities doing a visual inspection after the DPF filter and CAT are removed? I have been told they are going to start visualing inspecting to look for removed emmission parts.

As I mentioned yesterday I could care less about the warranty. I understand you must pay to play.

I want to remove my DPF and CAT and realize I need the delete tune and programmer.

Is it possible to hollow out the DPF and CAT to retain a stock look?

·
Registered
999 Posts
welcome to the org and u might want to check your settings so u get an email when someone replys to a post of yours

Matt

·
Banned
0 Posts
Wow imagine that! There was a response within 40 minutes of the question being posted and another a few hours later. I can't fathom what you are trying to accomplish by bashing the forum and it's members on your second post but to each his own.

Maybe next time you should bookmark your post so you can find it and the responses.

To answer your original question, the only places that I have heard of having visual inspections on diesel catalyst systems is Texas and California. I'm sure there are others but I haven't heard of any on the East Coast anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts