Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone gotten busted by the cops with the loudness of the straight pipe and then gotten fined for the missing cat?

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
I live in a city with a good amount of cops and I haven't gotten pulled over for that.. Its different every where so it kinda hard to answer that question...

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
My truck never had the cat. I have never had any problems about my exhaust noise from the police or anyone else.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HEHE cool that's what I thought.. Never got pulled over with no cats on my mustang for 6 years. My cop fiance is already busting my chops & I haven't even done the pipe or tuner yet :hehe:

·
1,273 Posts
Just do it.. I love the sound of my straight pipe!

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
HEHE cool that's what I thought.. Never got pulled over with no cats on my mustang for 6 years. My cop fiance is already busting my chops & I haven't even done the pipe or tuner yet :hehe:
The problem is your Fiance is a Cop. He don't want to right you a ticket.

·
1,273 Posts
The problem is your Fiance is a Cop. He don't want to right you a ticket.
She probably wont be his Fiance anymore if he writes her a ticket :lol: :hehe:

·
Registered
798 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha men accepting my truck is just as important as accepting me :nod:

·
Registered
34 Posts
A buddy o mine got a ticket for his loud truck but he was hot roddin and not bein too sensible , :doh: but no problems for me yet but than again i have 6oooohhhh

·
Registered
529 Posts
where i live its not the local cops youve got to worry about, its the state troopers that write the muffler violation tickets, but they dont say anything about no cats since its a diesel. the ticket is like 140 bucks i think but you just go to court with proof that its fixed and dismiss it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts