Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my truck back yesterday with everything complete. AFE stage 2 intake with proguard 7 fiter, Magnaflow 4" turboback stainless exhaust with 6" tip, edge insight with EGT probe, and I put the cannend performance tune from the X3. Just till I get my custom tunes for innovative.

Talk about a total different truck. That thing runs like a raped ape!:woot::woot:

I would like to thank all the people on this forum for helping me make an informed decision, and getting the most for my money.:thumb: It was worth every penny! All 200,000 of them.

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Nice!! Congrats on the mods!!! You're for sure on the right track!:thumb:

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Hey would we steer ya wrong? LOL Congrats! You are gonna love your truck now even more than before!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
thats a big jump in power putting all on at one time :burnout

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it was! That why I waited to do it all at once, to "feel" the differance.:woot::woot:

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
Congrats, bud. Wait until you feel the difference with Eric's tunes!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats, bud. Wait until you feel the difference with Eric's tunes!!!
Yeah, I can't wait! Although the canned tune kinda suprised me. It will really run through the gears now.:)

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
CONGRATS GLAD YOU LIKE IT

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
There inst a HUGE between erics and the performance tune until about half throttle when the turbo is at full boost. But im glad you like it! But Erics tunes do shift alot better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts