Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've currently got Firestone ride rite rear bags on the truck in my sig. They have valve stems at the back of the truck for manual filling. I'd really like to switch that to an in cab adjustable setup (Firestone makes one). Only thing is, it would also be nice to have a tank/compressor large enough to hand filling tires (35" BFG on truck), tools etc...Firestone has a couple of kits with small tanks, but they are exactly that, small. And im not sure how "Heavy Duty" the compressors are either

I like the gauge with dual switches from firestone and am wondering if anyone has integrated that with like a Viair compressor and larger tank??

Thanks,
Casey

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
I've currently got Firestone ride rite rear bags on the truck in my sig. They have valve stems at the back of the truck for manual filling. I'd really like to switch that to an in cab adjustable setup (Firestone makes one). Only thing is, it would also be nice to have a tank/compressor large enough to hand filling tires (35" BFG on truck), tools etc...Firestone has a couple of kits with small tanks, but they are exactly that, small. And im not sure how "Heavy Duty" the compressors are either

I like the gauge with dual switches from firestone and am wondering if anyone has integrated that with like a Viair compressor and larger tank??

Thanks,
Casey
yes it can be done.... you just need to buy the larger tank and the bigger compressor and wire it up

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're thinking buy the firestone kit (minus the tank and compressor) and just buy those separately?

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
You're thinking buy the firestone kit (minus the tank and compressor) and just buy those separately?
not sure if you can buy the Firestone kit without the tank and their lil compressor. my idea was buying the kit then buying the bigger vair compressor and tank.

or you can just buy the bigger compressor and find all your own relays, tubing, switches ect.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts