Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

621 - 633 of 633 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you're talking about me, I was just inputing about the g2g....sorry about that! :dis:

·
Registered
408 Posts
I'm going to guess that most of us live close to the tulsa area or close to the OKC area. Anybody live in between that wants to host a bunch of loud trucks?

·
Registered
408 Posts
If we could ever nail down a date I have a place to host everybody more or less in Sapulpa. Just need a good date and everyone to say yay or nay.

·
Registered
24 Posts
G2G!!!!!!!!!!

I am the assistant manager at 4 Wheel Parts in Moore, I would like to invite everyone to our sale we are having on March 9th. It is our Madness in March sale! Lots of discounts going on this day! Tire sales as well as lift kit install sales! We will also be having Shoot to Win Products and Discounts! Free food and drinks, and will have a drawing for a trip for 2 to ride in a buggie at King of the Hammers! Would like to see as many Powerstrokes in the parking lot!!!!!!
If you have any questions contact me (Colt) @ 405-912-7881.

Thanks & Hope to see ya'll there! :icon_ford:

·
Super Moderator
3,942 Posts
I am the assistant manager at 4 Wheel Parts in Moore, I would like to invite everyone to our sale we are having on March 9th. It is our Madness in March sale! Lots of discounts going on this day! Tire sales as well as lift kit install sales! We will also be having Shoot to Win Products and Discounts! Free food and drinks, and will have a drawing for a trip for 2 to ride in a buggie at King of the Hammers! Would like to see as many Powerstrokes in the parking lot!!!!!!
If you have any questions contact me (Colt) @ 405-912-7881.

Thanks & Hope to see ya'll there! :icon_ford:
I'm coming into town tithe night before for the Miranda Lambert concert and staying overnight. Might try to swing by there if the wife will allow it. :doh:

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
From Perry

Hello-
I live in Perry, and new to Oklahoma, but am currently in Afghanistan as a contractor.
I am not sure why, but I just discovered this Thread.:dunno:
I will be here through May of 2014, but would REALLY like to meet some people from around where I live.
Respectfully,
Mike

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hello-
I live in Perry, and new to Oklahoma, but am currently in Afghanistan as a contractor.
I am not sure why, but I just discovered this Thread.:dunno:
I will be here through May of 2014, but would REALLY like to meet some people from around where I live.
Respectfully,
Mike
Welcome! Always good to see another Oklahoma member. I'm not too far from you, live over in Stillwater.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

621 - 633 of 633 Posts