Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Premium Member
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your still active here let me know, We need to get a new members list going. I haven't seen or heard from most of the guys on the members list in a while.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I have been extremely busy with work and school.
Im going to try to be on here more though.

Anyone want to meet up for a G2G soon. I wouldn't mind hanging out, drinking beer and watching some football.
We can do it at my house in Ada or we could have one in a more central location. Anyone have any preferences?

· Viking Heavy Diesel
23,257 Posts
I will always be around to some extent. Wish I were in the states go to some meets.

· Premium Member
18,522 Posts
Still here and willing to do a G2G anytime. I'm pretty central for all and have the room for a good crowd and a shop if you want to do some wrenchin... Thats my kinda G2G actually.

· Premium Member
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

· Registered
1,295 Posts
JJ, what r u hidin for? Your more committed to the Okie get togethers than 99 % of the okies! Lol
LOL Just poking my head up every once and a while to see whats going on. I would love to get away and hang out like we did at the lake. I'm not a shooter but might show up anyway. I have had the kids every weekend since April. I will keep an eye on things to see if I can attend. BTW How is Russ doing? JJ

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.