Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

301 - 314 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
So this is the official chapter for Oklahoma? Just joined a week or two ago after I bought a 02 ccsb.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sooner huh. Man well I guess it's reply not a group I would fit in with. Oh well y'all have a good one.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
It doesnt have any thing to do with the OU sooners.
That name came from Oklahoma's nickname (the sooner state)
Im a pokes fan myself :nod:
If you have to explain it then its probably not worth it....

Reactions: 79jasper

·
Registered
28 Posts
Your right it's not worth it because if I put a sticker like that on my truck they would run me our of stilly. Might want to get your sarcasm meter checked out before you talk crap about someone. I see why only a handful of active members.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
Im a pokes fan and OSU grad myself. This name has nothing to do with football.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Who said anything about football. If it was sooner state it wouldn't be no big thing. Oh well sorry to mess up halls board I'll just go back to the 7.3 boards and leave y'all alone.

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Now that right there is one of the stupidest pissing matches I have ever seen.:doh:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
Now that right there is one of the stupidest pissing matches I have ever seen.:doh:
Yeah, the rivalry between Oklahoma Sooners and Oklahoma Cowboys is pretty tiring. Some people just can't leave it on the football field.
OK is "the sooner state" but just so happens the University of OK is also the "sooners" so that word really gets a lot of people ralled up. I'm a OK State University Cowboy but I only bash on the sooners when they play each other on the field.

·
Super Moderator
3,942 Posts
At least the sticker is still orange/black.:hehe: I'll be there when they play Troy Saturday. Go Pokes!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Still making logos?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

301 - 314 of 314 Posts