Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here we go i lost my job about a month ago maybe a lil more so i started doing my own thing again ( boat repairs, fiberglass,paint , gel coat etc...) thing again every thing was fine and dandy until im starting to spend about $300-$400 in fuel a week :tard: at first i didnt care, but know im looking at how much i spent in 3 weeks its unbeliveable , plus my other cost. i mean im making okay money to survive just enough to pay the bills but not enough to feed the beast the diesel is really killing me now its between 4.75-4.95 . should sell the powerstroke and wait till i can afford it or just deal with it and hope the cost will go down a little ? trucks i was looking at was a ford ranger for now belive me im not happy about this whole situation

·
Registered
234 Posts
Feel your pain bro if you own your rig keep it if you are payen' on it keep it I think the resell value is way down:dunno:

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you decide to sell it be prepared for what they are willing to pay to be less than what it's worth. I've been reading on other messageboards where dealerships are starting to not want to take a diesel on trade and they are taking sometimes up to 5K hits just to get them moved off the lots.

Normally my F350 doen't move unless I've got something to do that requires it's unique abilities but, since my kid's S-10 is in the body shop from another Sat night misadventure he's been driving my S-10 and I've been paying long dollars for fuel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts