Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok kinda crappy but gives and idea on cold startup with factory exhaust and innovative diesel dpf delete pipe ! notice its got a v-8 gas sound and no turbo whine ! more vids to come :thumb:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Smoke Smoke Smoke

Here's mine. 5" Cat back DPF delete pipe, SCT tuner running 85hp tune. Love that turbo noise too. I will be putting up a few more videos soon. Getting my 5" turbo back DPF/Cat delete pipe in tomorrow, and 6" Aussie stacks in two weeks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Great videos!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
half way there just installed 6'' mitre cut stacks. sct tune and custom delete pipe for dpf/cat next week. have one pic of stacks. how do u load it on here?

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
click on the 'Go Advanced' button.

The paper clip button will open the attachment page that will let you upload various file types with certain restrictions. The restrictions are listed on the attachment page.

·
Registered
250 Posts
there's alot more smoke than I thought there would be...kinda obvious there's something up with that new 08

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hows the fuel mileage now?

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
When I changed the chip on my old truck I got tons of smoke. The chip added way more fuel. I had to turn up the boost to clean up the smoke. Your gonna have smoke but if it's excessive your loosing some power there.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Great vids!

Heres a couple of mine...not real great, I will get more and better ones after I get my cat delete pipe this week, and new tunes from Spartan.

·
Registered
342 Posts
thanks for all the vids...we appreciate it...

now if i just had that gall to go dpf delete......

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
thanks for all the vids...we appreciate it...

now if i just had that gall to go dpf delete......

I say do it...no matter the milage...

I picked up about 4mpg and the truck is MUCH better to drive.

BTW, I have a DPF delete pipe, and a Tuner for sale...much cheaper than going rate....I have new pipe being built, and a different tuner on the way.

·
Registered
342 Posts
i have just about 3k miles...i think i want to get to more like 10 or 20k before i really start messing around...problem is mine is a weekend warrior, i drive a 97 neon for commuting duties. So, miles dont stack up fast (and that is ok at 4.40 a gallon)

I lifted my 02 just 2 weeks after i bought it, but i can afford a new leaf spring or a set of shocks...i just cant affoard to do a head gasket or a set of turbos on a new rig...

ill be sitting here watching you guys and eventually pull the trigger...just a touch gun shy right now...

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
i have just about 3k miles...i think i want to get to more like 10 or 20k before i really start messing around...problem is mine is a weekend warrior, i drive a 97 neon for commuting duties. So, miles dont stack up fast (and that is ok at 4.40 a gallon)

I lifted my 02 just 2 weeks after i bought it, but i can afford a new leaf spring or a set of shocks...i just cant affoard to do a head gasket or a set of turbos on a new rig...

ill be sitting here watching you guys and eventually pull the trigger...just a touch gun shy right now...
Yeah I'd give it till at 5K just to make sure nothing will show its ugly head by then :nod:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts