Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K long story short, im hooking the boat up at the house have the truck running while im hooking it to the trailer, well the girl across the street has this guy that comes to her house in a little prius thingy,,,this FOCKER comes across the street turns my truck off and tells me i should not leave it running cause im polluting and told me to look at my exhaust tip cause it was full of black soot and thats bad and then looks at the boat and ask me why i have 2 engines on the back, why not just 1,,,,and as this dbag is telling me all this im just like jawdroped i just laughed when he threw me the keys and i started the truck back up and told him if he did it again i would hook his lil star trek lookin hoover craft up with a tow rope and tow it to the lake.......i just dont get some people haha sorry

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im venting i know this is the wrong forum for this lol but its just unbelieveable some people these days haha i just posted cause i know some people would find this quite amuzing

·
Registered
640 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!

It takes alot to get me mad enough, BUT if he did just walk up without saying anything and just reach in and cut the truck off I would have put him on his arse!!!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Wow you just don't touch some peoples trucks, they are serious about their stuff. I have touched other peoples cars but they were in the shop during company time and I was in charge.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
wow, i would have flipped out. I had a lady tell me my truck was to diesely smelling and asked me to stop letting it idle. I told her to mind her own god damn business. But to actually touch my truck is grounds for shooting.

tBlog - Prius Outdoes Hummer in Environmental Damage
print that, show your hippy neighbor that he is infact retarded. then, park your truck on his faggot car

·
Registered
956 Posts
Man that keeps pissing me off, next time I see a prious I will smoke it out for you.

You should have a diesel meet at your house for a cigar party.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha...for the record i was hooking the truck up in the street and my door was open but yet he just reached in and turned it off, i think i would have went crazy any other day but i just got my WISDOM teeth pulled haha sooo it already feels like i lost a fight haha

·
Registered
921 Posts
funny ****..... i woulda started it up and brake boosted the ***** and let em see all the smoke come out haha

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
If it was me I would've said "great I just got it started from the batteries being dead" Then I would have went and gotton another truck to jump it. I would let it charge for 10 min. before I tried starting it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha thats diff....well i wanted to put a brick on the gas pedal and walk inside but my gf told me that would be rude haha

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts
I probably would have beat the piss out of that douche. He would at the very least found himself lying on the ground.

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
In Texas, that's grounds for shooting a man.

·
Banned
3,782 Posts
My drivers ed teacher was complaining about the smell of that big smelly black truck, should have seen the look on her face when I told her it was mine.

She asked why I left it running... Um Maybe because it is like 114 degrees and AC is awesome when it is hot?

---

There are just some of those people, it is like, why is it your business?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Wow I wouldnt have listened to a word he tried to say after he went in my truck I would have wore his @$$ out right then and there.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
WOW. That is a prime opportunity to back into their driveway and roll as much coal as possible... repeat as needed.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts