Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if I buy 22 1/2 alcoas. Then lower my truck. Then have smoke stacks too. and to top it off.... i have a non-dually f250 so I am thinking of tubbing the bed and putting f350 dually hubs on her... and a gayloard's speedster tonneau cover.... to cover up the tubs in the bed..? and opinon's before I drop 6k... haha I got dumped by my g.f. and i wanna feel happy again bahahah.:icon_ford:

being 20 sucks when girls are *****es lol.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
What if I buy 22 1/2 alcoas. Then lower my truck. Then have smoke stacks too. and to top it off.... i have a non-dually f250 so I am thinking of tubbing the bed and putting f350 dually hubs on her... and a gayloard's speedster tonneau cover.... to cover up the tubs in the bed..? and opinon's before I drop 6k... haha I got dumped by my g.f. and i wanna feel happy again bahahah.:icon_ford:

being 20 sucks when girls are *****es lol.
Do something really drastic. leave the truck as is. find a new girlfriend. Spend the money on a short vacation.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Do something really drastic. leave the truck as is. find a new girlfriend. Spend the money on a short vacation.
:agree: Plenty others out there man. Go find one.

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
buy hotrod parts and then find new gf

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
That black one is sick! If that isn't motivation, I don't know what is. Makes me wanna find a dually now, but silver. Not trying to :hijack: or anything, but, anyone know of a CC dually that has nose damage or a light fire under the hood? :) I might rethink the PSD in a 50's f-100 now. :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
IMO lowered duallys look...odd, and I'd imagine the rest of the population does too. I wouldn't piss away 6k because you're mad about losing your girlfriend (which is ultimately trivial, and you'll agree in a year or less).

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Tub the truck, put some drag slicks on it. Then build the crap out of the engine. Then say you spent your money well.

The big factor will be what cab configuration do you have with your truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts