Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep having oil leak from exhaust side of my turbo started a few months ago right when i was getting ready to order my injectors so i decided to get myself a turbo cartridge while i was at it and after install it was fine for a while then came back worst than ever I then pull the turbo up pipes were dry down pipe soaked so I called the company and got a warranty replacement the replacement leaked right away so I figured I received defective parts so I seeing as my original turbo did not leak nearly as bad as the new replacements I got a rebuild kit and a banks 1.00 a/r housing and reinstalled the original rebuilt by me turbo the leaking has gone down as well as the smoke but it still isn't fixed I'm at a loss here help would be greatly appreciated
Mods list
Full force 180cc 30% injectors
S&b cold air intake
Rebuilt turbo with wicked wheel 1 and banks exhaust housing
Afe Watergate
Blackhorse racing uppipes and ebpv delete pedestal
Ts six position tuner
Ccv is catch canned

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Excess blow-by can cause oil to not drain from the turbo as it should

Does your crankcase vent system work like it should?
or do you have a worn cylinder pushing too much blow-by?
modifications to the vent system?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does not seem to have excessive blowby and ccv has catch can between it and intake just to try and prevent oil build up should still be able to vent properly

·
Vendor
12,761 Posts
Where did you get your WW1 and the turbo rebuild kit. I see you got the "Blackhorse Racing" stuff, and they are about as cheap of knockoff parts as you can get. I assume Amazon maybe?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts