Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I was wondering?? How is the color on your oil looking after you did a delete? I checked mine after about 800 miles on a fresh change and it looks like the same color as when I changed it. Before my delete it would look like crude within the same time period. Just wondering does the regen process ruin the oil that much???

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
192 Posts
Guys I was wondering?? How is the color on your oil looking after you did a delete? I checked mine after about 800 miles on a fresh change and it looks like the same color as when I changed it. Before my delete it would look like crude within the same time period. Just wondering does the regen process ruin the oil that much???

yes, during regens it will dilute your oil with fuel.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
its a diesel bud. our oil is going to turn black after a couple hundred miles.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh I know bro.. But it's alot cleaner after the delete....wish the government would realize that these emissions crap are killing our trucks!

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Yeh I know bro.. But it's alot cleaner after the delete....wish the government would realize that these emissions crap are killing our trucks!

Then I dont know what the purpose of your post was. Other than stating your oil turned black just like it was when you changed your oil. And instatement about your oil being horrible with the dpf on.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Then I dont know what the purpose of your post was. Other than stating your oil turned black just like it was when you changed your oil. And instatement about your oil being horrible with the dpf on.
i believe he is talking about his oil still looks new after 800mi with his dpf off the truck. like a gas burner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts