Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dad just got a welder and we plan on playing with it this weekend. We decided to come up with a project idea for the welder. I want to see about making a roof rack similar to what you did (of course not exactly). Would you be able to provide some guidance on what you used, how you assembled it, and how you mounted it? Thanks for the help!!!

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Looks nice Tank!

Is it mounted to the cab of the truck also? In pic 2 it looks like it is not, but I was wondering.....

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys.

No ...it's not attached to the cab,..I designed it to have just enough room not to hit the cab when flexing....

Here's a side shot.....pics don't do it justice,...1 guy could've pushed my truck over on it's side....lol.....the guy that i brought to take pics had never been off-road before,....he was actually afraid....puss...lol

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
:woot: I got tanks number :woot:

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
suckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckit
suckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckitsuckit

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Nice rack Tank! How u been man. Her I thought I would never run into you again.

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
Yeah, I was wondering about that thread title...

·
Registered
35 Posts
man i just want a capable offroad bumper saw his video and fell in love with that thing my truck is currently a work in progress but getting there.

I went on the black ops bumper home page and tried contacting people but never heard back from anyone?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts