Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
OH NO!!! Here is me pullin a broke down a$$ dodge out of the mud because it got stuck and died. Happy friday to you too

Attachments

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Just tell people you were saving miles and running the dodges odometer up!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a little Friday humor, I'm a complete ford supporter! No reason to get your panties in a bunch, that 6.4 is a hot hot truck, just a small oil pump leak, nothin to get defensive over....

·
I wanna go fast!
632 Posts
I knew these pictures would surface somehow haha. All I know is the underside is covered with oil.

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
I would have left the ford sit in the parking lot rather than have it towed by a dodge! :hehe::hehe::hehe:

You'll have to keep us posted on what was wrong w/ it??

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
That was really nice of you to pull your Ford onto the trailer and take some of the tongue load off that poor little Dodge being mashed under it. Sometimes you just have to help people out like that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That was really nice of you to pull your Ford onto the trailer and take some of the tongue load off that poor little Dodge being mashed under it. Sometimes you just have to help people out like that.
haha, actually its this new-fangled contraption, he was actually pushing me from the trailer! saves his truck tires and me fuel! Thats a hell of a truck to pull tho, every bit of 10,000lbs....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts